PRICE R6 990 000 - INCLUSIVE OF VAT
A rare opportunity in the city, a perfectly positioned, select, freehold residential cluster development
Type B 5 Units available
Unit/Stand 4; 5; 6; 13; 14 (Click on Floorplan for Site Location)
Stand Size 350sqm Unit 13; 14 353sqm Unit 4; 5 400sqm Unit 6
Under Roof 333sqm (Click on Floorplan for details and layout)
Estimated Levy R6 667 p/m
Estimated Rates & Taxes R4 365 p/m
*Kitchen with centre island, breakfast nook.
Undercover entertainment area with built-in Braai
Pool with decking
3 Bathrooms all en-suite
Open terrace off the main bedroom with decking
- Imported Miele appliances
- Modern stone worktops
- Feature bathroom tiles
- Imported Meir tapware and Duravit bathroom fittings
- Freestanding baths
- Bespoke kitchen and bedroom joinery
- Excellent quality soft-close runners and hinges throughout
- 2.4m high doors with imported handles
- Bulkhead ceilings with recessed mood lighting
- Fibre connectivity
Additionally, a multitude of optional extras allows for complete customisation of your home, tailored to your needs. Download optional items and extras for range & costs.
- CCTV security camera perimeter system
- 3.2m high perimeter walls with electric fencing
- Access-controlled security gates
- Secured guardhouse
- Part of the South @ 6th Residents Association with a security-controlled road enclosure,
including security boom, guardhouse and round-the-clock security vehicle patrols
- Ample internal parking space
- 300m2 private park for exclusive residential use
With a focus on space, privacy and contemporary styling, The Wahlberg is modern city living at its finest, all within a double access-controlled road enclosure for top-of-the-range security and complete peace of mind. The Wahlberg encompasses 23 exceptional freestanding homes with spacious 3, 4 and 5-bedroom layouts, each in close, convenient proximity to Melrose Arch and the M1 highway. A prized location, unparalleled architectural design, and rigorous, state-of-the-art security.
The Wahlberg's landscaping complements its architectural design, creating a cohesive look throughout that extends to its wide verges and pavements. Lush gardens and pathways alongside the roads allow for walking and biking by residents, while discreet internal walls and screens provide a welcome sense of privacy at the street entrance for each home. Adding to its serene, park-like setting, a spacious 300m2 central garden area with expertly landscaped grounds gives the families of The Wahlberg a much-needed space to play, relax and unwind in a completely protected and picturesque environment.
Graceful, luxurious and practical - everything you've ever imagined for your dream home.
Click on the Extra Link Below for the Site Location Plan.